MTR: Tsim Sha Tsui exit Canton Road or wherever you want to start!
Tsim Sha Tsui East
The main hub of exclusive, authentic shopping. You will find real Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Miu Miu, Marcs by Marc Jacobs, Esprit, Tiffany and the list goes on. Make sure you venture into these exclusive shops as the clothing is amazing.
The main shopping streets are Nathan Road and Canton road with many small side streets such as Peking Road. You will also find the unbelievably huge Harbour City shopping complex full of the most glamorous shops.
Harbour City(you could wander around this massive complex for a week, so here are just a few bargains.
- Zara - Very expensive but wonderful during sales where you will get up to 75% off As we don't yet have one in Brisbane this is our best choice.
- Birkenstock - 480 HK ($60)
- Facesss- Mac makeup- lipstick 75HK ($10) Foundation 230HK ($28)
- Giga Sports- down past Tag Heuer on road level, enter Harbour City via star terminal entrance and turn left. Authentic Nike, Speedo etc. Nike lycra 150 HK ($20) Speedo swimming gear from 99HK ($12) Normally $30 in Australia. Make sure you buy about 2 sizes bigger, as XL in Hong Kong is M here for men. Nearly the same price as Australia or online.
Nathan Road and surrounding roads
Besides walking along here and getting blinded by the neon lights, the best Sa Sa to go to, is on this road. It has 2 levels and after frequenting at least 10 of these shops this one has the best range and service. It is below the enormous 'Chungking Mansion' which have been a backpackers haunt for at least 30 years.
|Sa Sa below Chungking Mansions on Nathan Road|
- Sa Sa (makeup, accessories, aftershave, perfume) Ed Hardy perfume (latest fragrance) 398HK ($50) The older fragrances are not probably worth getting due to our chemist warehouses in Australia. Old Ed Hardy perfume is only $6 dearer in Australia. Also get one of the makeup girls to show you their range as they have products from Japan, Italy, France, Korea that are beautiful quality.
- Bonjour (similar to Sa Sa but not as an extensive range, more like a makeup chemist
- Astor watch Co. Shop 37 ground floor 54-64 Nathan Road, Mirador Mansions. Larry Lee and Father. They are right down the end of the arcade to the right. He has half the shop. He sells authentic watches and very reasonable prices. Much, much cheaper than Australia. He sells old styles and current styles depending on his stock. Seiko Men's watch (current Style) 1800HK ($250) Sells for more than $650 in Australia. Baby G current styles 480HK ($60) currently sells for $200 in Australia. Casio womens waterproof sports watch 300HK ($40) currently sells for $100 in Australia.
2013 Stocked up on latest casios and Baby G's. Lovely man. Used the side entrance this time.
|Larry outside his shop|
New Grand Jewellery & Watch Co. Ltd.Wilson and family. Ground Floor, Metropole Building. 53-63 Peking Road, off Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui.
Tiffany & Co.Huge selection but the same price as Australia now. Not cheaper and they don't sell as big as range as Australia.
H & M30 Canton Road (parallel to Nathan Road, 2 blocks down)
Swedish clothing shop. Huge 2 floors of men's, teen's and women's fashion. Excellent price and range. Most clothes were 99HK to 199HK. ($12-$24). They have improved since 2 years ago and this H&M location is new. Amazing when on sale. Great fitting men's clothes too.
The One Shopping Mall100 Nathan Road Opens 11:30am
- Authentic Vans shop with small but good range. Vans classics $45 AUD and up.
Tom Lee Music Shop1-9 Cameron Lane, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
4 storey high music shop for all music needs. Very Very cheap compared to Australia.
|Tom Lee Music Shop|
Rise Shopping ArcadeGranville circuit Tsim Sha Tsui
Tiny, hard to find, Indie shopping centre. Very drab, ugly building and expensive, groovy designers.
Granville RoadFrom Nathan Road and along.
Lots of cheap, groovy cheap teen fashion along here. They don't open until 12pm
|Shoes!! On Granville Road! Fake fur of course|